I don’t know about you, but I love any excuse to have friends over to our house — for holidays, birthdays, football game watching, or a weekend BBQ. We usually do burgers and dogs or a rack of ribs for summer cookouts. I’m not sure what will be on the grill yet for Memorial Day, but I know it will be delicious! Here are my picks for some great BBQ essentials.
1. The perfect festive tray for hot dogs!
2. A drink dispenser for lemonade or sangria.
3. Striped paper straws are always needed for a party.
4. Wooden Ice Cream Spoons — who wouldn’t love ice cream sundaes for dessert?
5. How appropriate is this cheese board?
And some yummy recipes….
— Refreshing Sangria Bianca for the ladies.
— Festive fruit skewers for kids or adults.
— I’m a sucker for a good burger. Here’s a slight twist on the traditional recipe.
— A healthier alternative to burgers and brats.
— A homemade ice cream sundae bar to finish off the festivities.