I don’t think Fall Bucket Lists are quite as popular as those made for the summer, but I’m going to make one anyway. There are always so many fun and festive things to do throughout the fall, so here’s my list of to dos from now through Thanksgiving!
1. Try 2 new restaurants each month (Sept / Oct / Nov) — completed Sept (Corner Taqueria, The Family Dog, Bell Street Burritos, Cafe Lapin, Pasta Vino); completed Oct (Smash, Heirloom BBQ, Farm Burger, New Yorker Deli); Nov (Hottie Hawg’s BBQ)
2. Cheer on the DAWGS at a UGA home game — DONE!
3. Host some game day parties in the man cave for Auburn football (and Georgia, of course…) — DONE!
4. Go to Rhinos and Winos at Zoo Atlanta — DONE!
5. Scarecrows in the Garden at the Atlanta Botanical Garden — DONE!
6. Pick out pumpkins at Burt’s Farm in October — DONE!
7. Celebrate Craig’s 31st in Nashville! — DONE!
8. Take 1-2 more photography classes through Southeast Photo Adventures — one DONE! (online class re: lighting)
9. Make Craig’s fabulous chili recipe more than once (or at least several soups and stews this season) — DONE!
10. Make homemade pumpkin donuts — DONE! (made pumpkin muffins because I don’t have a donut pan)
11. Finish re-doing the deck — DONE!
12. Finish the kitchen/front room/guest room valances — DONE!
13. Finish Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving