This list has become pretty standard for me each season now. I’m a perpetual list-maker, and I love the satisfaction of crossing things off of those lists. It’s also a fun reminder to try new things. So here’s my list for Spring 2014!
1. Try 2 new restaurants each month or take one another to a place we have yet to try together (March — Hammock’s Trading Co., Village Taqueria, Bar Meatball; April; May)
2. Visit the Grand Canyon and road trip it through Arizona!
3. Find a place to volunteer together (I’m in the process of signing up with a great non-profit called Preemie Prints, where I’ll be able to donate my photography services to families who have a baby in the NICU. We have a few friends who have been through this trying time as new parents, and I’m so excited to give back to this very special, brave group of people.)
4. DIY project — design and build a wooden “live edge” table for our deck — in progress
5. Take more walks in the park… and picnics in the park… and just enjoy the spring weather as much as possible
6. Continue advertising and growing my photography business by booking newborn, maternity, couples, and spring mini sessions
7. Continue learning Lightroom editing software
8. Visit Craig’s family in Nashville and hopefully my family in Florida — Nashville visit done!